Here are some things I am thankful for today:
1. Colleagues (friends) that make me smile. And laugh. And look forward to work every day. (And come over at night to help my son with his online math class…ugh. Thanks, John.)
2. Sunny weather! Finally! Here is a namesake flower in its honor.
3. Kind poetry communities on the internet. Mary Kling nominated my post for Memorial Day as a featured post on Poets United. Thanks, Mary! You brought some new readers to my blog and some attention to a very important day to remember.
4. Number 3, continued. I have been asked to be a Guest Prompter at Anjie Kokan’s Prompts for Writers site in July. (Which I hope means that people are enjoying the Tow Truck prompts enough to want to see them elsewhere.) Thanks, Anjie!
5. Health. And happiness. And family. As always. “That it shall never come again is what makes life so sweet.” – Emily Dickinson.